This collection of interviews draws together expertise from 7 local Alexandria leaders on how to effectively navigate a global pandemic, adapt leadership styles for the betterment of a team and embed recovery tactics for the long-term. You will hear from some of Alexandria, VA’s top leaders, including the three nationally recognized partners of The Leadership Collection at Alexandria™: The George Washington Leadership Institute at Mount Vernon, The McChrystal Group and Building Momentum. Read on to hear how the city’s critical leaders set the stage for business recovery.
- Patricia Washington, President and CEO, Visit Alexandria
- Stephanie Landrum, President and CEO, Alexandria Economic Development Partnership
- Kate Ellis, General Manager, Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria
- Joseph F. Stoltz III, Ph.D., Director of Leadership Programs, The Fred W. Smith National Library for the Study of George Washington
- General Stan McChrystal, Founder and CEO, McChrystal Group
- Brad Halsey, CEO and Co-Founder, Building Momentum and Allen Brooks, Chief Creative Officer, Building Momentum